Winter•Spring 2022 Sign ups
Sign up NOW! Groups are starting throughout the months
of February and March
Browse the groups below to see where you'd like to plug in during this fall session. Most are coed and opened to people of all ages. Run your cursor over the various groups to read more, then simply click on the REGISTER NOW button when you select your group. Your group leader will be in touch shortly with further details!
- Every other Sunday — begins February 20via Zoom and In-personEvery other Sunday — begins February 20via Zoom and In-personGenesis 1:1 “In the beginning God created...” Creating is a human‐ centered value. Humans have been making things since the beginning. We do not create merely out of necessity, it is also for enjoyment. Creativity and imagination are gifts from God. He made us to create and when we harness the power
- Thursdays — 10:45 am — ongoingvia ZoomThursdays — 10:45 am — ongoingvia ZoomThis personal growth-oriented group will focus on learning how to “Biblically lament loss, turn pain into poetry, and intentionally embrace a lifestyle of radical gratitude.” We will continue our interactive discussion will be based on Ann Voskamp's book, “One Thousand Gifts.”
- Wednesdays — 6:30 p.m.via ZoomWednesdays — 6:30 p.m.via ZoomJoin each Wednesday evening at 6:30 for our weekly Prayer Meeting call. Call: (646)558-8656 At prompt press 496-843-9767 plus “#.” Password: 1234 #. We will be guided through a brief devotional, then spend time in prayer together. We will start promptly; please call in at 6:30 to give your prayer
- Monthly — (4th) Tuesdays & WednesdaysSunnyside SDA Church
- Monthly — (4th) Tuesdays & WednesdaysSunnyside SDA ChurchMonthly — (4th) Tuesdays & WednesdaysSunnyside SDA Church, 5375 N Maroa Ave, Fresno, CA 93704, USAMinistering to the needs of the homeless population personally by giving out food bags, clothing, blankets, toiletries, and Bibles in various locations in the Fresno/Clovis area. We work in conjunction with Community Services to pack food and toiletries on the 4th Tuesday & Wednesday each month.
- First Sundays – 12:30 pm — begins March 6Clovis Botanical GardenFirst Sundays – 12:30 pm — begins March 6Clovis Botanical Garden, 945 Clovis Ave, Clovis, CA 93611, USAA collaborative group for anyone of any age wanting to foster a spirit of inclusivity. We'll meet at least once a month for a social activity such as a hike, bowling, a ballgame, boardgames, or a local event.
- Sundays — 8:00 a.m. — begins February 27Location is TBDSundays — 8:00 a.m. — begins February 27Location is TBDThis ministry is intended to improve our health, strengthen our church family ties, and serve our community. This session we will do a combination of mostly hiking, with some road cycling, & mountain biking. Part of our ministry will include "ride-by" visitations to those who are sick and shut-in.
- Wednesdays — 6:30pm — ongoingFresnoWednesdays — 6:30pm — ongoingFresno, 5375 N Maroa Ave, Fresno, CA 93704, USAWould you like to be part of a group that encourages hope and healing through authentic relationships with God and others? Openness and faith is the foundation on which our Men’s Group is built. Sometimes there’s food—always there’s laughter, sharing, and prayer.