Winter 2021 Sign ups
Sign up NOW! Groups start the week of February 7!
Browse the groups below to see where you'd like to plug in during this fall session. Most are coed and opened to people of all ages. Run your cursor over the various groups to read more, then simply click on the REGISTER NOW button when you select your group. Your group leader will be in touch shortly with further details!
- Tuesday — 6:30 p.m. — begins February 9via ZoomTuesday — 6:30 p.m. — begins February 9via ZoomThese online Bible studies provide fresh insight that will expand your mind, impact your heart, and elevate the quality of your life. You are invited to discover.connect.experience...His love through Bible truth beautifully packaged...in Christ. Please, join us!
- Sundays — 3:00 p.m. — begins February 14via ZoomSundays — 3:00 p.m. — begins February 14via ZoomLet’s spend Sunday afternoons with friends and share our favorite parts and wisdom gained from the books we read. We will meet via Zoom for up to 90 minutes — spending some time to visit and catch-up with one another. This session we will read “Killers of the Flower Moon” by David Grann.
- Wednesdays — 6:30 p.m. — begins February 10via ZoomWednesdays — 6:30 p.m. — begins February 10via ZoomJoin each Wednesday evening at 6:30 for our weekly Prayer Meeting call. Call: (646)558-8656 At prompt press 496-843-9767 plus “#.” Password: 1234 #. We will be guided through a brief devotional, then spend time in prayer together. We will start promptly; please call in at 6:30 to give your prayer
- Tuesdays — 7:00 p.m. — begins February 23via Zoom
- Wednesdays — 6:30 p.m. — begins February 10582 W Alamos AveWednesdays — 6:30 p.m. — begins February 10582 W Alamos Ave, 582 W Alamos Ave, Clovis, CA 93612, USAWould you like to be part of a group that encourages hope and healing through authentic relationships with God and others? Openness and faith is the foundation on which our Men’s Group is built. Always there's laughter, sharing and prayer.
- Thursdays — 10:00 a.m. — begins February 11via ZoomThursdays — 10:00 a.m. — begins February 11via ZoomThis personal growth-oriented group will focus on learning how to “Biblically lament loss, turn pain into poetry, and intentionally embrace a lifestyle of radical gratitude.” Our interactive discussion will be based on Ann Voskamp's book, “One Thousand Gifts.”
- Wednesdays — 7:00 p.m. — begins February 10via ZoomWednesdays — 7:00 p.m. — begins February 10via ZoomThis interactive seminar will help you to identify your spiritual gifts and narrow in on a specific area of ministry that will bring glory to God and give you greater personal fulfillment. Experience calling, coaching, connecting, and commitment to service.
- Sundays — 8:00 a.m. — begins February 7Location is TBDSundays — 8:00 a.m. — begins February 7Location is TBDThis cycling ministry is intended to improve our health, strengthen our church family ties, and serve our community. This semester we will engage in a combination of road cycling, mountain biking and hiking. Part of our ministry will include "ride-by" visitations to those who are sick and shut-in.