top of page
Don't miss our coming events:
postponed until July
Our Book Club small group is back! We will begin in July and meet every other Sunday. This session we will read “Redeeming Love” by Francine Rivers.
- Wed, Sep 18Address is provided when you registerSep 18, 2019, 5:00 PM – Dec 18, 2019, 6:30 PMAddress is provided when you registerThis small group extends an invitation to become a home missionary, with a hands-on approach, to satisfy the needs of the oppressed by lightening their physical loads and supplying God’s spiritual Light of Love according to Isaiah 58:10.
- Tue, Sep 17Fresno Sunnyside SDA ChurchSep 17, 2019, 6:30 PM – Dec 10, 2019, 8:00 PMFresno Sunnyside SDA Church, 5375 N Maroa Ave, Fresno, CA 93704, USAThe Gospel of John: Finding Indentity and Purpose. This study will deepen your understanding of selected passages of the Gospel of John and provide you with relevant answers to questions such as Who am I? What is my purpose?
- Tue, Sep 17Address is provided when you register
- Tue, Sep 17Address provided when you registerSep 17, 2019, 6:30 PM – Dec 10, 2019, 8:00 PMAddress provided when you registerTogether we will look at the benefits and power of praying with others. We will participate as prayer partners in a prayer group and will discover that when we are willing to link our hearts with others before God, we can open ourselves up to a wider, more interactive world of prayer.
- Mon, Sep 16Fresno Sunnyside SDA ChurchSep 16, 2019, 6:00 PM – Oct 28, 2019, 8:00 PMFresno Sunnyside SDA Church, 5375 N Maroa Ave, Fresno, CA 93704, USARuth is a women's Bible study of Ruth's journey of unbearable loss, redeeming love, and divine legacy. This 6-week study delves into the virtuous character of Ruth, her unique relationship with her mother-in-law, Naomi, and her blossoming love with Boaz. If you've ever felt devastated, struggled as
- Tue, Sep 10Address provided when you register
bottom of page